January 7, 2011


TRUE GRIT (2010)

The only reason I went to see this movie is because I’ve been told countless times I have true grit. For the most part that is true although I still don’t know what true grit means.

But I know one thing: a lot of companies are looking to hire people with true grit. That is why I list true grit at the top of my resume.

I think Hollywood and the Coen brothers finally realized it was important to make a movie about true grit in order to get out of the recession.

I would say for like 90 percent of the movie there is a bunch of true grit going on, but the remaining 10 percent is not grit. A lot of critics will complain about this, but I’d like to concentrate on the grit I saw that was true.

There is so much true grit in this movie although it was not special effects. As someone who has true grit I can attest to that.

I don’t want to give away the ending (spoiler alert), but essentially there is true grit everywhere even on the horses which was a total shock to the system. But when it comes to true grit you can’t predict anything.

No comments: